This is the personal site for one Patrick van Staveren. I'm an American expat living in
Shanghai London, working for Mintel, running our IT Infrastructure team. I studied as a software developer with a B.S. in Computer Science from Western Michigan University and worked as a developer for 5 years before moving around and eventually landing as a manager of system administrators. I dabble in photography, and I'm usually happiest when I've been on my bicycle all day long.
If you are trying to get in touch, check out the contact page!
Recent entries to Web Log:
- My first radio contact from a high altitude balloon (2016-10-10)
- Iceland – Aurora Borealis (2016-09-01)
- Iceland – Day 1 (2016-08-29)
- Four years in Shanghai – without a doubt the coolest thing I’ve ever done. 再见上海！ (2015-07-09)
- Net Neutrality (2014-11-12)